Book on a weekend away
Our online booking system allows you to book and pay for a weekend away or conference. If you have any questions then please email Steph.
While we have endeavoured to make the system as easy to use as possible, the guide below may help.
Guide to making a booking online:
- Go to www.st-helens.org.uk and click ‘Log In’ in the top right corner.
(If you’ve never registered before, sign up under ‘New Website User’ to the left of the login box.)
- After logging in, you will be taken through to a page called ‘My Account’.
- Click on ‘My Events Booking’, and on the next page on ‘Create a new booking’, and you will come through to a page called ‘Book for events’.
- Find the event you would like to book on to, and click on ‘Create a new booking’, under the event name and information.
- Click on ‘Add a guest to booking’ to start booking your place. If you are booking for more than one person you can do this all on one booking.
Please remember to add anything else we might need to know e.g. dietary requirements/rooming arrangement in the comments box at the bottom.
- Once you’ve added all your guests, click on ‘Confirm and proceed to payment’.
- Here you will be told how to pay for the weekend; please pay at this point.
If possible, please pay by online banking, clicking on the ‘Send Payment Now’ button, which will take you to a pop-up page with our banking information on. You will then need to log in to your own bank account and pay.
- You will then receive a booking receipt to your email account confirming that your booking has been made.