Partner with St Helen's

Almost all our income comes as gifts from the church family and supporters of our work. God has provided wonderfully for us over the years and we are thrilled by the generosity of so many people. There are so many exciting gospel opportunities to support.

How we spend our money

About 70% of our financial resources goes to our major ministry areas. The remaining 30% goes to running our buildings and the operations to enable our shared ministry.

Each week it costs us approximately £85,000 to run our work together. By way of example, if 800 financial partners gave £450 per month that would cover our expenses.

If you consider yourself part of the church family through our midweek or Sunday ministry, or are keen to support the wider work, we would love you to prayerfully consider partnering with us financially. Our Partnering with us booklet has more information about how to become a financial partner in our shared ministry. Visit our FAQ page for answers relating to budgets, priorities and finance dilemmas.

How to partner with us

Donate online

If you would like to partner with us financially, the best way to give is via standing order or one-off bank transfer.

Our details are:

St Helen’s Church, Great St Helen’s, London EC3A 6AT

Account number 15525295 NatWest Bank (sort code 50-00-00)

SWIFT/BIC : NWBKGB2L and IBAN: GB45NWBK50000015525295

49 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 3AS

Please fill in our Giving form below whether you are giving a one off sum or a standing order.

In this form you can also boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

For more information please contact our Giving Secretary below.

Donate online - Giving form Donate online - Email our Giving Secretary

Donate by card

Thank you for your partnership. Where possible, please consider a direct payment or standing order, which is always the most cost effective option. If you are unable to do that, you can donate by debit/credit card, with different currencies. By donating online, you are agreeing to our privacy policy.

Resources to help you think about giving


Charlie Skrine on giving


Aneirin Glyn on giving


A talk from Luke 16 about giving

Sunday 15 March 2020